LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Oh dear

The part where he gets beaten half to death by a door then screams "MOM!" was hilarious. I keep coming back just to watch that scene. Bravo.

Can't wait for the next 'un.

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Oh Wow

That accent is perfect for this.

Cardboard City Cardboard City

*sigh*

You'll have to excuse the other Newgrounders. The only thing that they are looking for is hentai and fart jokes. This was an extremely well made animation! The music was soothing and well suited for this. Couldn't find that easter egg though. Unless it was the horrid Ms. Cardboard 2008 billboard. Yikes. Well, good luck in future animations and I hope that they are as artistic as this one. Cheers!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

HEY

"Theres a ninja with huge boobs over there." "Hi." LOL

Death Eagle: Remake Death Eagle: Remake

LOOL

Nice flash! I couldnt help but laugh when the guy with the spikes humped Mr. Glowy Eyes. I know he was stabbing him but it was hilarious. And i know how you feel!! I started off making hentai quizzes and such but then I got interested in making regular animations. But the other Newgrounders complained and kept asking for more hentai. AUGH!! Lets hope that what happened to me doesnt happen to you.

Phantox responds:

Hahaha yeah I knew people would talk about the 'hump' part. I couldn't find a way to animate it correctly tho.

Anyways, I might still be making the hentai stuff but not as much

Thanks for the review!

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

WHAUH?!?!

Goddammit, why does nobody like Luigi?!? Hes fecking awesome!! WAAAY better than his fat-ass midget brother. >:O

Some Small Talk Some Small Talk

Dude

Stop resubbing this. I voted a four last time because it was reasonable. Apparently it got blammed. I'd vote a good score but resubbing isnt allowed unless you've made changes to it. Only changes i see is the title and the "drink water sign".

Revels responds:

i also put music in and changed the movement of there mouths

D**k Attack D**k Attack

LOL

This was great! Its alot funnier if you've actually seen the splash attack video. Funniest part was when Ash spazzed out saying 'Dick attack' then fell over.

BurningBunnies responds:

Thankooverymuch.

The Origin of Sonic The Origin of Sonic

A little too low...

I couldnt hear what eggman was saying. He spoke too quietly... >.<

Leviathan-Ran responds:

Really sorry about that, I tried my best...

petey piranha timelapse petey piranha timelapse

Not to be an asshole but....

Doesn't Petey Piranha have legs? And a body? I think you were thinking of a Piranha Plant. Cool drawing btw. I saw that timelapse that liable-to-explode did on mario before.

plazma1 responds:

wait your right. i ment the piranha plant :D