Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great!

Wonderful game and the voice acting makes me laugh! However, I seem to be stuck on the Spicy Tuna Bowl level 2. I get the first box of fish and drop down below, but I can't seem to do the wall jump to advance. I run up to the wall and jump, but he somehow flips upside down and whacks his head on the ground. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Err...

Great game and all, but why is there a 100k prize for buying all the upgrades? If you've got em all already, then money is useless.

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

Wait.. what?

"Would you like to join us for a cup of tea?"

"Sure, I love tea."

And then suddenly, hes having sex with three women. What?
Other than some really odd plotlines, great animation. 8/10

The Love Fairy:BETA The Love Fairy:BETA

Whoops

Oh crap I blew her head off. Whoops!

This game shows lots of potential! Looking forward to how it comes out.

The C word The C word

Wow...

I.... was not expecting this. Well honestly, i didnt know what to expect. Starting the game and WHAMMO a giant vagina with eyes is growing blubs that hurt me, eventually making my penis explode but not before contracting a bunch of STDS. Bravo.

Flash: Getting Started Flash: Getting Started

Uh...

This doesnt really help... at all. -.-''

Catgirl Planet (v.1.3) Catgirl Planet (v.1.3)

Yahoo!

I found every scene on Day 1! Just right-click and forward your way through. Hooray for the right-click cheat menu! ^_^

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Frustrating

You get an eight for the constant discouragement. I finally beat a hard level only to recieve a "you'll never win" or a "give up now." When it said "baby want his bottle", i literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my computer.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

LOL

I love that blank stare you get when you try to enter the girls restroom.

Lolzer's Flash Tutorial Lolzer's Flash Tutorial

Agh

I spent 10 minutes trying to type that "scaredy ball" code, only to find that it didnt work. Bah. Im sticking to making quiz games.

Lolzer responds:

The code works cause i tried it twice but anyway thx for the review and for seeing the tutorial :)