LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Oh dear

The part where he gets beaten half to death by a door then screams "MOM!" was hilarious. I keep coming back just to watch that scene. Bravo.

Can't wait for the next 'un.

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Oh Wow

That accent is perfect for this.

Cardboard City Cardboard City

*sigh*

You'll have to excuse the other Newgrounders. The only thing that they are looking for is hentai and fart jokes. This was an extremely well made animation! The music was soothing and well suited for this. Couldn't find that easter egg though. Unless it was the horrid Ms. Cardboard 2008 billboard. Yikes. Well, good luck in future animations and I hope that they are as artistic as this one. Cheers!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great!

Wonderful game and the voice acting makes me laugh! However, I seem to be stuck on the Spicy Tuna Bowl level 2. I get the first box of fish and drop down below, but I can't seem to do the wall jump to advance. I run up to the wall and jump, but he somehow flips upside down and whacks his head on the ground. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Err...

Great game and all, but why is there a 100k prize for buying all the upgrades? If you've got em all already, then money is useless.

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

Wait.. what?

"Would you like to join us for a cup of tea?"

"Sure, I love tea."

And then suddenly, hes having sex with three women. What?
Other than some really odd plotlines, great animation. 8/10

Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison) Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)

Good

Tis better than I could ever do.